ticjob.co’s conditions of use
set out below will report:
- User Responsibilities
- The copyright and trademark rights
- The content
- The data security
- Links to external websites
- The rights of Ticjob
1. User Responsibilities
- You are solely responsible for the information you enter on the website.
- Please note that the personal information you enter in the system should not contain data on diseases, pregnancy, ethnic origins, political opinions or membership of a political party, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or sexual orientation.
- Before sending attachments, check that do not contain viruses or worms.
- Be sure not to facilitate illegal, libelous or slanderous information on the website ticjob.co.
- Before providing data as reference a person must first obtain written consent.
2. Copyright and trademark rights
ticjob.co contains data (photos, logos, drawings, graphics, text, etc.) that are protected by copyright and trademark rights. For this reason, it is prohibited to copy, download, distribute, rent, sell, in whole or in part, this website.
3.1 - Ticjob assumes no responsibility for the content of job offers of employment bidder and / or recruiters, or concerning the content of profiles and CVs of candidates registered in its database.
3.2 - Ticjob can not guarantee that all information posted by third parties on its website ticjob.co is, at all times, updated and contains no errors. Consequently, Ticjob not accept any responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of the information published by third parties on their Internet site in ticjob.co.
You assume the risks and dangers that may arise from downloading data ticjob.co. Ticjob not be held liable for damages caused by viruses or worms as a result of downloading data from your site in ticjob.co Internet.
5. Data security
Personal data collected by Ticjob will be incorporated into a file called "Database Curricular" registered with the Colombiama Agency for Data Protection, headed Ticjob, SL, NIF B86141884, established in Bogotá, Cra 15 No 88 - 21 UNIKA Viceroy Office Tower 901; as established by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulation implementing Law 15/1999 of 13 December on protection of personal data is approved.
Ticjob, as the file manager, reports that it has adopted the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, or unauthorized access, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or physical or natural environment.
However, Ticjob can not guarantee that unauthorized parties can not access your personal data and use them illegally.
6. Links to external websites
ticjob.co may contain links to other websites whose content beyond their control.
Consequently, Ticjob not accept responsibility for the content of such websites.
7. Rights Ticjob
7.1 - Ticjob may at any time and without notice, decide to modify, delete or update:
- Any information from your Internet site in ticjob.co,
- Certain services.
7.4 - Some technical problems or attempted fraud may disturb or interrupt access to the site in ticjob.co Internet. Consequently, Ticjob can not guarantee access to its services 7 out of 7 days and 24 hours. To resolve these issues, Ticjob may interrupt access to its services at any time and without notice.
7.6 - Ticjob reserves the right to prohibit access to their site in ticjob.co Internet at any time and without notice, if it finds or suspected abuse or malicious use of its site on the Internet.
, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us to Street 90 No. 18 -. 16, 5th Floor Bogotá.